Services for International Job Seekers
Serving International Professionals Since 1991!
Our Focus is on International Professionals
- Helping International Professionals Find the Next Assignment. We focus on helping qualified international
professionals find their next assignment with an international program, as well as helping professionals find
their first job in the international arena.
- We Find the Job Vacancies. We collect job vacancy information from international employers, including
non-governmental organizations (NGOs), United Nations and other international governmental agencies, United States
government agencies, and government agencies in other nations.
- Full Range of Jobs: Positions listed include the full range of jobs, from full-time permanent to short-term
consulting assignments, and from senior executive to entry level and internships.
- Free Advertising for Employers. We provide free job advertising for international employers in our International
Career Employment Weekly, so job seekers can learn about all available jobs, not just those that employers can afford
- Services for Subscribers and Non-Subscribers.We provide a comprehensive vacancy information service for our
paid Subscribers. But non-subscribers can access information on many vacancy notices, as discussed below.
- International Career Employment Weekly with over 500 vacancies with international programs each week.
It is available on this web site with a password, or in hard copy sent by first
class mail. This is the comprehensive compilation of current international vacancies, including free postings and paid
advertising from hundreds of international employers who use this service to fill their international jobs.
You are welcome to read a complete issue from four weeks ago, at no charge, to see what Subscribers receive each week.
- Information on late-breaking vacancies during the week.
- Weekly reminders to review new job postings.
- Exclusive early email notification of some of the most important new job vacancies.
- Monthly Job Listings: We publish International Employment Hotline the first of each month, for those international
professionals who are not actively seeking a new position but wish to keep up with employment opportunities with
- Review Hotjobs Today on this web site, which includes some of the new job vacancies available each day. Employers pay to
advertise some of their most important job openings on our Hotjobs Today pages. Everyone is encouraged to check out
Hotjobs Today; employers are eagerly awaiting qualified applicants.
- Review the four-week-old issue of International Career Employment Weekly each week; this out-of-date issue
may still be of help to job seekers in identifying types of jobs available, and some of the positions may still
- Register to receive the Email Alert notifications of critical new job openings. We help employers find candidates
for their most urgent vacancies by sending Email Alerts to registered
job seekers, both subscribers and non-subscribers.